I think this recipe is adapted from an issue of 20-minute meals called "Easy Weeknights".
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- One 28 ounce can tomato sauce
- One 15 ounce can black beans
- 1 pound bean noodles
- 1 cup shredded vegan cheddar
- Optionally top your dish with cilantro.
- Rinse and drain beans.
- Cook noodles according to the box.
- Chop onion to your preferred size.
- Heat cooking oil in a large sauce pot.
- Add chopped onion, chili powder, and salt to the pot.
- Stir mixture often, cooking thoroughly for approximately 8 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato sauce and beans.
- Adjust heat so the chili is simmering.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat off.
- Stir in the macaroni and cheese.
- Don't forget to top your serving with Cilantro!