- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 apple
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Chop the apple very finely without the core.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mash the bananas.
- Stir in the chopped apple and the remaining ingredients into the banana mash.
- Either spread parchment paper over a cookie sheet or grease a cookie sheet.
- Evenly divide up the mixture onto the cookie sheet and shape them to cook evenly.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until browned.
- Cool completely before storing.