Sage Fried Beans
Adapted from 1000 Vegan Recipes
- Three 15 ounce cans in any combination of black/kindey/northern/pinto beans.
- Dried/Fresh sage
- Dried/Fresh thyme
- Olive oil
- Heat a tablespoon of oil over medium heat in a large frying pan.
- Strain, rinse, and dry the beans.
- Dump the beans in the pan and stir around to coat them with the oil.
- Add a tablespoon of sage, teaspoon of thyme, and a pinch of salt.
- Taste the beans and repeat the previous step at most 3 times until you reach a desired flavor.